Hi guys, in today’s article I will show you How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021 Step By Step.
By moving your contacts to an iCloud account you can have your contacts and data in your pocket and as well as in your laptop/pc.
The iCloud account is important because most of the time people have lost their contacts and other data because they did,t have their iPhone backed up. When you create and turn
on your iCloud account, every information on your other iPhone devices automatically uploaded to your iCloud account.
The advantage of backing up your contacts to the iCloud is that when u save a contact in your iPhone it will be automatically updated in your iCloud account.
How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021:
- Go to setting application on your iPhone
- Click sign in to your iPhone or Tap on the avatar
- Now enter your apple id and password
- After entering your credentials click on next
- Once you logged in to your iCloud account now tap on iCloud
- Now enable contacts
- In the pop-up window select merge
Now it will take some time to backup iPhone contacts to iCloud
Make sure that your iCloud is enabled otherwise your contacts will not be saved to your iCloud account!
How To Enable iCloud Backup on iPhone:
- Goto setting
- Tap on your name or profile picture
- Tap on iCloud now you will see the apps that are using iCloud backup
- Now swipe down and tap on backup
- Enable iCloud Backup, Now when whenever your iPhone is connected to a wifi network it with backup your data
To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud, it is very important to turn on the iCloud backup as u turn it on to backup contacts to iCloud on iPhone now whenever you save a contact in your iPhone it will be automatically transferred to iCloud
How To Check If iPhone Backup Is Complete:
First, go to iCloud.com on your PC or Mac
Now enter your id and password for iCloud account
Click on the Contacts icon to see all of your backed up contacts
Now you will see all of the contacts that u have backed up
Do check your iCloud account to know if iPhone contacts to Cloud are successfully backed up.
How To Edit iPhone Contacts On PC
You can backup iPhone contact to your pc and can also add more information to your contacts like person picture, about their job or company and so many more things with a simple application CopyTrans Contacts
Now I will show you how to edit iPhone contacts on a PC step by step
- Install the CopyTrans Contacts application
- Now run the application and connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac and Click on the contact icon Now all of your contacts will appear in the application and if you can,t see your contacts Click Her for Trouble Shoot
- Now select the contact you want to edit by pressing the right mouse button and then select edit contact
- Add the information you want to add to the contact and click save
- The contact that doesn’t have a photo you can also add a photo to your contact by click add photo and select a photo and click save
Now I will show you how to move your iPhone contacts to your Gmail account. By uploading your contacts to Gmail you can also import your iPhone contacts to your android phone.
Moving your contacts from iPhone to Andriod was a problem but now with these few easy steps you can import your contacts easily to android phone
How To Import iPhone Contacts To Gmail And Then Import iPhone Contacts To Android
- Go to iCloud.com on your PC or laptop
- Now click on the contacts to go to your iPhone contacts
- Select the setting icon as you can see and from the popup menu select Export Card now select the location on your PC or laptop where you want to save the vCard file
- Now go to google.com and type Google contacts and select the first option from the search result and now sign in with your Gmail account
- When you log in successfully then select the import option from the left side option as you can see
- Select the Select file option from the popup menu and choose the file vCard file that you saved on your Pc or Laptop. After selecting the vCard file Click import.
- Now all the contacts will be saved to your Gmail account. Open your android phone and go to setting
- Click on cloud and account or accounts
- Now select accounts
- Select the Gmail account to which you have uploaded the contacts file (vCard file )
- Click on sync account