Hi guys, in today’s article I will show you How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021 Step By Step.
By moving your contacts to an iCloud account you can have your contacts and data in your pocket and as well as in your laptop/pc.
The iCloud account is important because most of the time people have lost their contacts and other data because they did,t have their iPhone backed up. When you create and turn
on your iCloud account, every information on your other iPhone devices automatically uploaded to your iCloud account.
The advantage of backing up your contacts to the iCloud is that when u save a contact in your iPhone it will be automatically updated in your iCloud account.
Table of Contents
How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021:
- Go to setting application on your iPhone
- Click sign in to your iPhone or Tap on the avatar
- Now enter your apple id and password
- After entering your credentials click on next
- Once you logged in to your iCloud account now tap on iCloud
- Now enable contacts
- In the pop-up window select merge
Now it will take some time to backup iPhone contacts to iCloud
Make sure that your iCloud is enabled otherwise your contacts will not be saved to your iCloud account!
How To Enable iCloud Backup on iPhone:
- Goto setting
- Tap on your name or profile picture
- Tap on iCloud now you will see the apps that are using iCloud backup
- Now swipe down and tap on backup
- Enable iCloud Backup, Now when whenever your iPhone is connected to a wifi network it with backup your data
To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud, it is very important to turn on the iCloud backup as u turn it on to backup contacts to iCloud on iPhone now whenever you save a contact in your iPhone it will be automatically transferred to iCloud
How To Check If iPhone Backup Is Complete:
First, go to iCloud.com on your PC or Mac
Now enter your id and password for iCloud account
Click on the Contacts icon to see all of your backed up contacts
Now you will see all of the contacts that u have backed up
Do check your iCloud account to know if iPhone contacts to Cloud are successfully backed up.
How To Edit iPhone Contacts On PC
You can backup iPhone contact to your pc and can also add more information to your contacts like person picture, about their job or company and so many more things with a simple application CopyTrans Contacts
Now I will show you how to edit iPhone contacts on a PC step by step
- Install the CopyTrans Contacts application
- Now run the application and connect your iPhone to your PC or Mac and Click on the contact icon Now all of your contacts will appear in the application and if you can,t see your contacts Click Her for Trouble Shoot
- Now select the contact you want to edit by pressing the right mouse button and then select edit contact
- Add the information you want to add to the contact and click save
- The contact that doesn’t have a photo you can also add a photo to your contact by click add photo and select a photo and click save
Now I will show you how to move your iPhone contacts to your Gmail account. By uploading your contacts to Gmail you can also import your iPhone contacts to your android phone.
Moving your contacts from iPhone to Andriod was a problem but now with these few easy steps you can import your contacts easily to android phone
How To Import iPhone Contacts To Gmail And Then Import iPhone Contacts To Android
- Go to iCloud.com on your PC or laptop
- Now click on the contacts to go to your iPhone contacts
- Select the setting icon as you can see and from the popup menu select Export Card now select the location on your PC or laptop where you want to save the vCard file
- Now go to google.com and type Google contacts and select the first option from the search result and now sign in with your Gmail account
- When you log in successfully then select the import option from the left side option as you can see
- Select the Select file option from the popup menu and choose the file vCard file that you saved on your Pc or Laptop. After selecting the vCard file Click import.
- Now all the contacts will be saved to your Gmail account. Open your android phone and go to setting
- Click on cloud and account or accounts
- Now select accounts
- Select the Gmail account to which you have uploaded the contacts file (vCard file )
- Click on sync account
- Now enable sync contacts
After clicking sync account all of your contacts will be imported to your android phone. Now you have your iPhone contacts in your android phone enjoy guys. This method works when you backup iPhone contacts to Cloud.
let me show you how you can backup your iPhone contacts to your email account
How To Import iPhone Contacts To Email
- First, go to setting
- After that click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Now Click on add account
- Select Exchange option and enter all the required information and after that click export now all of your iPhone contacts will be transfers to your email account
Check your email to make sure they are transferred there successfully
How To Backup iPhone Contact Using Third-Party App
Everyone can,t save iPhone contacts to iCloud so I have an alternative so now I will show you three apps with step by step guide to backup your iPhone contacts.
The first app Export contacts click on the app name to download it
- Open the app and select the vCard option and then tap continue. Now wait for the app to backup all your contacts
- After the backup is complete click on export. You can export to your email, dropbox, and to your device (iPhone) internal storage for this tutorial I will backup it to my email account
- Now Enter your email information and click send
- let me show you how to restore it back. Open that email address to which you have backed up your iPhone contacts in your iPhone, iPod or iPad and click on the vCard file in your email that u have received
- Now click on Add All Contacts and wait for it to import the contacts back to your mobile device
The second app is My Contacts Backup click on the app name to download it
- Open the app and click on Backup wait for the app to backup the contacts
- Now click the send button and enter your email information to send it to your email
- To restore the contacts this app have the same process as the first app open the email to which you have backed up the contacts on your any iPhone device and click the vCard file after that you can see all of your contacts now click Add All Contacts to import the contacts to your iPhone device
The third app is Easy Backup click on the app name to download it
- Open the app and click on backup now
- Now click on export and select and select your desire way of backing up the file I am using email method to backup the iPhone contacts
- Enter our email information to send the vCard file to your email address.
- You can import it back to your iPhone or another iPhone by going to that email and select the vCard file and tap Add All contacts this process will back up all the contacts back to your desire iPhone device.
Easy Backup App will also help you clean your duplicate contacts by emerging the duplicate together.
I will show every single method form which you can import or export your contacts from iPhone to available apps for service. As we have learned how to backup contact to Cloud now let,s learn more about contacts backup.
How To Copy Contacts From Sim To iPhone
- Remove the sim in your iPhone and insert the sim form which you want to import the contacts make sure the sim is compatible with your iPhone device
- Go to setting on your iPhone
- Click on mail, contacts, calendar
- Now Click on Import Sim Card Contacts wait for it to complete
There you go all of your contacts are imported from your sim card to your iPhone
In the last let me show you how to import vCard to iCloud 2021. With this method, you will be able to move contacts to iCloud from your Mac or Pc
How To Import vCard file To Your iCloud Account
Go to your iCloud Account on your iPhone or laptop and enter your id and password
Now click on contacts
On the left side click on the setting icon and from the popup select import Card.
Choose the vCard file from the Mac or window pc and click open. Now importing will start and it will take a while to complete.
There you go all done
Guy,s this was all about how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iCloud these methods 100% work. I hope you have found a solution to your problem in this article.
I hope you like the article How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021. If you still face any issue, you are most welcome to comment. I will be answering your every query. Also, share it with your friends.
You can also read the following articles:
You can follow me on: