Hello, Guys in Today,s article I will show you How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iTunes with simple steps.
Contacts are the most important data and if you lost them it is very hard to find them all again and save them. And perhaps if you find all the contacts it will be too much hard to save them all one by one.
So it is very important to backup iPhone contacts using iTunes. iTunes can save not only your contacts but the data you have on your iPhone.You can not access the backup file unless you restore it back to your iPhone device, so I will also show you how to restore it back to your iPhone. So don’t worry just follow my steps.
I will also show you how to back up iPhone contacts with iPhone using third party iPhone apps and also using PC apps. The reason I will show you how to save contacts on the third-party apps is that some of us don,t want to save their contacts on iTunes because when
you want to restore it you always have to connect your iPhone to your PC and its a time-consuming process and if take iCloud it did,t give you enough space to save all your data, so I will show you free apps for iPhone to backup your contacts
Table of Contents
How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iTunes
- Goto to this link and download the latest version of iTunes for your Mac or Window. iTunes Latest version is imported because it sometimes gives you an error for no reason Download iTunes Latest Version Now install it on your PC to Mac.
- Run the iTunes app and connect your iPhone to your PC. The iTunes will now automatically connected to your phone
- Now click the info icon which is located on the left side and tick the check-box sync contacts if it is not enabled
- After enabling it click on your device name on the left corner to go back to the home screen.
- Now you will see three options which are iCloud, This Computer, and Encrypt iPhone Backup. We will select this The Computer because we want to backup iPhone contacts on iTunes.
- After Selecting the computer click Back Up Now to backup contacts on iTunes
- Don,t try to unplug your device because iTunes does not give pop and notification when the back up is complete
As iTunes does not show you your back up data until you restore it back to your device so you might be thinking is there a method through which I can back up my data and as well can see my backed up data
So, you can do this by using third party backup software called Anytrans. I will teach you multiple software which can backup contacts. Now I Will show you how to do it don,t worry lets start
How To Save All iPhone Contacts to iTunes Like Software Anytrans (Software 1)
- Download and install this software on your PC or Mac. Download Here For Window Download Here For Mac
- Run the software and connect your computer to your laptop with a USB cable
- Select the Device Manager option on the left side
- Now select the more option on the right side
- Click on the contact icon on the left side panel screen and if u can’t see the contact icons scroll down a little bit to reach the contact icon
- Now click the setting icon to choose a format to which you want to export the contacts there area basically to type one is CSV and VCF. For this tutorial, I will choose the VCF format and click save
- You will see all of your phone contacts now choose the contacts you want to back up if you want to backup all the contacts click select all
- Now select the computer icon to back up your contacts to your personal PC or laptop
As you can see Anytans software show you contact in a readable form so you can read it. You can also back up video and pictures with iPod and iPad
How To Export iPhone Contacts to iTunes Like Software IOS Contact Backup (Software 2)
- First, download IOS Contact Backup Software Download Here
- Now on the software and plug your device with your computer using the original USB cable for the faster transfer rate
- We want to back up our data so we will select Data Backup from the two options
- There are two methods in this software one is a standard backup which is a simple backup and the other is one is an Encrypted backup which means you can set a password on the backup file
- Select the one which suits you for this article I will select the simple one and press Start
- Now there is plenty of option for the data type you want to backup. Choose the data types you want to backup I am selecting contacts and then press next
- The backup will start within seconds so be patient and wait for the backup to complete
- After the completion, you can see the size of the data you have backed up
How To Transfer iPhone Contacts to iTunes Like Software iCareFone (Software 3)
- Download this software from the official site Click Here To Download
- Now connect your mobile device with the computer now you will see your device name on the left side which means your device is connected successfully
- After that click on the backup and restore tab now you will see all the data type which is available for backup I will chose contacts for backup and Chose which files you want to backup and un-tick those which you don’t want to backup and click backup
- Wait for the backup to complete. Now you have an option to see your backup data if you want to see the backup data click on the view backup data button
How To Backup iPhone Contacts With Third-Party Software (1)
- Download the app from the given link Download Here
- Install the application and connect your phone to the Mac as you connect your phone the PC and click your device name now you will see all of your contacts on the screen
- Now click on your device name with the right mouse and select back up contacts now it will start backing up your contacts
- One more thing if you want to save it in CSV, Vcard format to your PC then select Export contacts to file option
- If you don,t want to backup all the contacts you can also select some of the contacts just click on your device name and select the contacts you want to back up and then click right mouse button and select backup selected contacts
- When you backup contacts you also want to restore it back to your device sometime so I will show you how to restore it back
- First, click on the database to iPhone icon then click on local database and from the drop-down menu select the database you have created now select the database with the right mouse button and click restore contacts to iPhone this will done the job for you
How To Transfer iPhone Contacts With Third-Party Software (2)
- Download and install this Powersoft Software Download Here
- After installing the application run it and connect your mobile to your Pc or Mac
- Chooses the information icon on the left side of the screen
- Now select the contacts option from the top menu
- To select all contacts tick the checkbox Name or you can choose the contacts you want to back up after that select import/export option and form that select export
That’s all there you go all of your data is backed up to your PC. This software will help the iPhone user in many ways like if they want to restore their iPhone don’t want to lose their data.
If some have a Mac computer they don’t need to download any software to back up their data want to know how just follow my steps
Backup iPhone Contact On Mac Without Any Software
- On your Mac computer and goto the contacts
- Now hold Command + A to select all contacts or select the contacts you want
- Click the file option form the top menu and select export and then select Export vCard now give a name to the backup file so you can search it in your mac and click save
You can restore this file to any iPhone, iPod, iPad device.
Now I will show you some apple apps which you can get from Apple store to backup your contacts
Transfer Your iPhone Contacts With iPhone App (1)
- Download drive online backup app form apple store Click Here To Install
- After installing open the app and select the things you want to back-ups like contacts, videos, and pictures and then click backup
- One of the best function of this app is that if you enable auto camera upload every time you take i picture it will be automatically backed up and you can also share your backed up data with other devices
- Hay don’t worry about your data because this app is fully secure and back up your data in encrypted form
- You can also see your backed up data in this app
Save Your iPhone Contacts With iPhone App (2)
- If you want to just backup contacts then you need iMyfone app click on the app name to download
- Install the app and open the app now click on backup
- Now wait till the backup is complete and then click Send Email button to send the backup file to any email address you want
You can also use the following app and software for backing up contacts it also easy to use youjust need numbers of click to backup contacts:
- iPhone Backup Utility Software For PC
- Cucusoft Software For PC
- SynciOS App For Mobile
- FunV10 App For Mobile
- iDrive Lite App For Mobile
- Contacts Sync App For Mobile
Guy,s this was all about How To transfer iPhone Contacts To iTunes these methods 100% work. I hope you have found a solution to your problem in this article.
I hope you like the article How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iTunes 2021. If you still face any issue, you are most welcome to comment. I will be answering your every query. Also, share it with your friends.
You can also read the following articles:
- How To Backup iPhone Contacts To iCloud 2021 Step By Step
- Backup iPhone Contacts To PC Without iTunes
- How To Use SD Card As Internal Memory In Android Without Rooting (2021).
You can follow on: