Hi guys in today,s article I will show you How To Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 7 Ultimate, window 10, window vista and window XP.
I will show you 2 methods on how to find graphic card in windows 7 (2020).
Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 7 Ultimate (Method 1)
- Press the Window key and type run and select it OR press Window+R
- Now type dxdiag in the search box and press enter
- Now a new window will pop up select display option from it. This is how to you find your graphics card on Windows 7
Find your graphics card info Windows 7 (Method 2)
- Right-click on the desktop home screen and select Screen Resolution
- Now select the advance setting.
- Here you can see your graphic card detail.
You can also check the video below
Now I Will Show You How To Check Nvidia Graphics Card In Windows 7 8 and 10
- Press window key+R and type dxdiag in the search box and press enter. Now choose the Render option as you cand see. Here you can see your Navidad graphic info
You can also watch the video below
Now I will show 3 methods on how to check graphic card in windows 10 (2020)
Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 10 (Method 1)
- Press window key type display and select display setting
- Now scroll down and select advance display setting under multiple displays
- Now select display adapter properties for display 1 from advance display setting
- You can see the graphic card information here
How To Check Graphics Card Memory On Windows 10 (Method 2)
- Press Window+R or press window key and type run and select it
- In the search box type dxdiag and press enter
- Now select display option and Now you can see the total available graphics memory
Check Graphic Card Details In Windows 10 (Method 3)
- Press window key and type dxdiag and select it
- Now you can see the detail of your graphic card
let,s see how to how to know graphic card memory in windows 8 (2020)
Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 8
- Drag your mouse to the right corner and select the search icon
- Type dxdiag in the search box
- Click the display tap and here you see all the info related to the graphic card
How To Know Graphic Card Memory In Windows XP
- Select start and type run select the run option
- After that type dxdiag in the search box
- Now select the display tab to view the graphic card detail
So this was all about How To Check Graphic Card Memory In Windows 7 Ultimate 2020 I hope it will help you. Don’t forget to share it with your friends and also comment on your thoughts in the comments section below.
You can also read the following articles:
You can follow me on: